Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Good Time

This weekend I helped my friend out with her daughters 8th birthday party sleepover. Elizabeth wanted a "horse-themed" party--so that's what we did. I made country music CD's to set the mood, my friend Marybeth made a Saloon Door backdrop for the Cowgirl fashion show. We made cowgirl vests and belt buckles, put the girls hair in pigtails and braids, and taught them how to line dance to Alan Jackson's Good Time. There were times where us adults were having more fun then the kids--and we definately outlasted those kids with the dancing! I can't believe I am actually grouped in the "old people" catagory now--but Marybeth informed me that in the girls eyes I was old, like their parents...geez! When did this transformation happen??

Enjoy the pictures!
Making vests and belt buckles

Line Dancing
Wild Wild West

No comments: