Tuesday, June 16, 2009

just a quick hi and update

Hello. Mike and I have spent the past 2 days with Mike's brother Kevin and his girlfriend Megan who live in Alden (near Buffalo) NY. THANKFULLY, I am feeling much better than I was even 5 days ago and we have had a great time. We have been to Niagara Falls, Toronto and to a drive thru safari in Canada. I will post more about each later when i have access to the pictures we took. But for now i will leave some sneak peaks from shots with Kev's camera.

We are headed to NYC in the morning, just Mike and I for 3 days. Both of us have never been and we are very excited. I just pray that God continues to look after us and that I am feeling well so that we can enjoy our time together.

Kevin and Mike at Niagara Falls--looking at the American side
With Kevin, Megan, Josh and Amanda
CN Tower in Toronto, Canada--tallest building in the world

1 comment:

Megan Tetter said...

glad to see you have made it and ya'll are having fun. hope you continue to feel better. LOVE YOU!!