Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye Brinkers!

Last Friday the twins and I joined the Williamses at Buffalo Wild Wings to say goodbye to the Brinkers before they left the island on Saturday. We had a great last evening together...wings, fried food, trivia, friends...really what more could anyone want? I just wish we weren't saying goodbye to our friends...



MB and Evan...don't you just love that smile? all of us...N is in my lap and H is hidden between Bethany and Bryan
Bethany and Kelsey doing a last dance together


this is right after H pinched Britta's bottom....such a ladies man! although prolly not the way to win over his future mother-in-law!


my sweet friends


We love you Britta!


this picture makes me sad. i held it together until this moment....i love the army and all the opportunities it offers us--but always having to say goodbye...to my husband, family, and friends...that's the hard part.


Good Luck at Fort Hoochie Coochie (Huachuca, AZ) Brinkers! Hope to see you again soon!


Pot Roast!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Always sad! We know a family that's going there soon as well! Maybe we can hook them up..haha.