Sunday, August 23, 2009

21 weeks and Nursery Construction

Here's my 21 week pic...

This weekend was a long one for Mike and I--Friday was Statehood Day for Hawaii (50 years as a part of the big USA)--so he had the day off which was great for us because it gave us 2 full days to work on the nursery.

It's still very much a work in progress. We still need chair railings, base boards, hanging shelves, a glider, a changing table, another mattress, curtains and whatever else i decided i want to decorate with, but here's a little sneak peak.


Before Pic


Mike the Painting Master


My Contributions...taping
Baby Boy's side



Baby Girl's Side

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys! its jess, mike's step-sister. i just wanted to say that i am really excited for you guys and the nursery looks awesome! love the blog so we can keep up with how things are going over there!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I knew it would be cute! By the way I can totally log in and see other ppl's blogs from my dashboard and I still have all of my archives. I'll have to work on it.