Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crazy Cankles and Possible Coneheads at 31

Hola Everyone,

Here i am at 31 weeks...news as of late is that i just keep getting pointier instead of spreading out...it makes me wonder about the shape of these little monsters! Really, i know they are just working with limited room and for some reason both prefer the front of my stomach as to the sides--i think we're all 3 ready to get on with this! Being front heavy causes for all sorts of balance issues as well as sitting issues, standing issues, laying down issues....blah blah blah--Mikes become my personal body mover/stabler....he's for sure getting his workouts everyday!

The most recent and in my opinion 'gross' symptom is my cankles. I never really understood till now, but when people joke about intertubes around your ankles, they really weren't kidding! This is followed by fat feet that look like someone blew up a latex glove too much and then calves that when you touch them i can't even really feel it from all the water in there. I just want to stick myself with pins and deflate...

A funny recurring event is that while i am at church upstairs with the kids, inevitably at least one kid a sunday will try to poke my belly button back in place. Half of them don't even say anything, they just do it in passing...i just think its funny, some of their parents try to apologize, but hey, its at their eye level and i can definitely understand the urge to do so. I've read that some people tape or band-aid them down, but its kind of like my trademark at this point, i like to think of it as the cherry on my sundae.
Well, enough with the preggo stuff--hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. We just took it easy, ate homemade meatball subs, passed out candy--and completely ran out (which secretly makes me sad) and watched scary movies. It'll most likely be the last calm/uneventful Halloween we'll have for the next decade or so. We did try to bring out the old kitty costumes from last year, but Lulu must have know better and was nowhere to be found while Olie was just too big...and the sad thing the poor guys been on a diet now for since April. I guess next year we'll have to get them new outfits in bigger sizes to go along with their new brother and sister's costumes... i personally can't wait! I'll leave you with a few pics of them from last Halloween just in case you missed it. Happy Monday!





No comments: