Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

The kiddos and I, (btw: the babies, are in all honesty, no longer BABIES, so i will now be calling them "kiddos"--just in case you wanted to know :) Anyway, as i was saying, we rang in the New Year in Fayetteville with our Hawaiian Ohana, the Sweatlands, Howells, Davises (minus Mark) , and Loars.
We all met in Hawaii and spent 3 years together celebrating holidays, enduring deployments and exploring the islands together. Crazy enough, we were almost all close by for New Year's and were able to spend it together. Of course we missed Mark and Mike, but Carrie was an acceptable date!
Party in the Tub!
Carrie and I remaking some old silly pictures--look: here and here
~she was my date for the night~


Uncle Jordan teasing Norabird
hanging out with Auntie Carrieour hosts and cleanup crew...Team Sweatlandand here they are giving Jack his New Year's Eve Kiss....Jack was teething this weekend and took his "chewing spoon" everywhere with him! and Kim may very well stop being my friend for this, but i am risking it anyway...
she got an infection in her eye and looked a little silly....
i only tell you this because, i love this picture with all my girls and needed to explain Auntie Kim's look so she wouldn't be mad...are you Kimsy?
When you are forced to spend the holiday without your lovey...as i often am, what better way to make the best of it than to get sloppy New Years kisses from the kiddos?

i do love them so!
the babies New Year's Eve ended as usual with the "Going to Bed Book" ..it is their favorite!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

I may punch you in your ovaries the next time I see you;) My eye is all good. Maybe I can wear makeup tomorrow!