So this is the hot new thing to do on facebook. At first it was just another waste of time thing we all do, but then i was very intrigued by the things people chose to tell about themselves. So here are my random 25 things. Hope you enjoy!
1. I don't like milk eggs or tomatoes, but I wish I did--it would make my life easier
2. I want to run a bed and breakfast one day when this military life is all over
3. Living in Hawaii is great but I really miss wearing awesome boots and coats
4. One of my favorite things to do with Mike is go to Walmart in the middle of the night to get a surprise and then hit up McDonald's for big macs and milkshakes
5. I love playing games--I wish I could have a job where that is all I did
6. I still feel like I am a teenager, that is until I actually have a conversation with one and realize I definitely am not a teenager anymore--but I still don't feel like an adult either--I wonder if I ever will?
7. I love to read and watch movies--this escape from reality is the best therapy
8. I'm the crazy girl you notice in the car next to you when you are stopped at a stoplight who is singing at the top of her lungs
9. I pop my knuckles and my toes...a lot
10. When washing my clothes, I separate into color families, cools, warms, very darks, whites with designs, and all white…
11. I have never been interested in having guy friends, with the exception of a few, I don't understand them and they just irritate me…but I can't imagine my life without all the wonderful girlfriends I have had.
12. I love to be touched, especially on my face and head
13. I am very organized--but only with the things that aren't out in the open, like my spice cabinet, refrigerator, closet, DVDs and CDs--everything else I can't keep organized if my life depended on it.
14. I have a different shampoo/conditioner set for every day of the week in my shower
15. I would like take flying lessons
16. I once tried to grow an herb garden and some pretty hawaiian flowers in our yard, I wasn't very good at it and they died…and I cried about it a lot. Now I am not allowed to have plants, so says my husband.
17. I hate touching anything wet--other than the liquid itself
18. I would like to have a tattoo--but I have yet to come across something that was important enough to me that I would actually tattoo it on my body.
19. I want a huge family and secretly covet John and Kate's life
20. I am not as strong as you think I am
21. I love pretty things much more than I wish I did and I wish material things didn't matter so much to me. I am constantly striving to be content in my life despite of my possessions.
22. This is my favorite number ever...and my wedding date
23. I hate monotony and have a hard time sticking to routines
24. I excel at hosting/cooking mexican fiestas--it's my specialty
25. From the time I first met Mike I knew he would always be in my life--we may have been young, and I certainly couldn't have predicted how wonderful things would turn out, but we just fit--he makes me a happier and better person. I truly believe God made us for each other.
What's your 25???