Monday, February 22, 2010

Hawaiian Word of the Week

yeah i know, its been a long while but i just couldn't resist! (and in reality its a phrase not a word, but bear with me!)

Make Doo Doo;
- i'm not sure that this needs a definition or an explanation--it simply is what it sounds like. If you've been a long time reader of my blog you may have learned that Hawaiian's call pee "shi-shi". I had lots of comments then asking how they refer to poop, and well this is it.

ex: Sarah, you need go make doo doo?

So you ask, "Jess, what makes you feel the need to blog about this?" Well, let me just show you.

My daughter, the epitome of "making doo doo" Yes, i know its long, but stick with it till the end and enjoy all the smiles on the way!

4 comments:

Grandpa Carlisle said...

After all that hard work I was expecting to see video of the end result!

Jennifer said...

I love your mom commenting in the background!! Tell her I said HEY!

Sydney Harbour Cruise said...

nice post

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

What a sweet smile! Gotta love her! Poop and all!