Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Love Day

A message to Daddy:
Here are some pictures this morning before church with Bears from Daddy
Nora with all her gifts...
Holden with his new Baby Legs...momma thinks he's super handsome in argyle!

*huggin' her bear*
with Holden in the nursery--"momma don't kiss me!"
my sweet boy
Daddy's 2 Valentines


When I asked her how much she loved Daddy...she said "this much!"
and just for kicks and giggles... Nora likes to do movie character impersonations before taking her naps...this is her Rambo impersonation



2 comments:

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

Adorable as always! I do believe they are looking more alike... Nora's face seems so much fuller. Is she growing in her mid section yet? Love those smiles of Holden's!

larsonck23 said...

Oh my goodness, I love the baby legs!! so cute!