Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nora's Message to Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I was very surprised to hear you had to leave early this morning. I am so sorry i didn't get to say goodbye, but little girls like me need lots of sleep. I just wanted to tell you that i had a good day today with mommy and my grandparents. I gave them lots of smiles and even a couple of coos. I'm trying really hard to catch up to Holden, talking is just very difficult!

I had mommy take some pics of me and a video so you could see me too--i don't want you to miss out on anything. You're my favorite daddy ever and I will miss you while you are gone.

Hugs and Kisses,
Nora-bird
PS. blogger won't let mommy upload my cute video...i will have her try again tomorrow!
Hello Daddy!

ooo..Mommy is tickling me!


Dictating to Mommy what i want Daddy's letter to say...i mean i'm only 2 months old, i gotta have help writing letters, i don't even know my alphabet!




2 comments:

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

Jess she's beautiful! She is catching up. Missing you all, Grandma :( :)

Unknown said...

Your babies are just beautiful .
love ya
Linda:)