Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oopsie Poopsie

The dreaded day has come....and it has gone. And it really wasn't as bad as i imagined. I should be thankful that is happened now that things are a bit more solid... right?

So, here is Holden a few weeks ago with a little poopsie in the tub...just a little, and the look is so innocent, like "sorry momma, is it okay?" and then there was last night, i come in to the bathroom where Auntie was giving the babies baths, and they were already out of the water...why was the bath cut short you ask? "did i do that?"
HA! yeah i did! and i am PROUD OF IT!
but i wasn't quite finished...sorry auntie, should've put me on that toilet and not in my towel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH the memories! It happened to us a few times. Just be glad you saw it in time!

Eric, Jenn, Carrie, and Emily said...

Oh Lord, Carrie did that a few times. I always heard other parents talk about it happening to them, but thought it would never happen to me. Boy was I WRONG! Isn't it fun being a mommy? Love you guys!