Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo Fest

Friday, after our day at Dole Plantation, we stopped by Boo Fest on Schofield Barracks. We entered a costume contest...if you ask me it wasn't very organized and it must have been rigged, because we didn't win. I mean can you imagine anything cuter than these two pumpkins? I didn't think so. :) I'd like to say thanks to my mom, Nana, for making these cute costumes! We've gotten so many comments on them!
We ran into some friends while there, Connor and his new baby sister Amelia...or should i say Obi Won Konobe and Princess Leia
check out this sweetie upclose!
Nora with her treat bag from Grandma and Grandpa Caudle
Auntie Jenn dressed up too!
we also ran into the DeSilva's as a s'more...so cute!
Check back later for more Halloween Updates..it's been a full weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Stinking cute...I can't stand it. I don't see how they didn't win either!