Friday, February 3, 2012

Pro Bowl 2012

Aloha, Mike here.  This will probably be my only post for the next 3 years.  Jess is making me do it. Ha. 

This past Sunday, my friend Chris and I were able to go to the Pro Bowl.  Jessi and I have been stationed here for the past 6 years but have never had the opportunity to go to the game.  It seems like every Jan I am either deployed, training somewhere off island, or the NFL up and decides to move the game to Miami, but this year I got lucky and was able to catch the game prior to our move to Fort Bragg.
 Before making the trip over to Aloha stadium, Chris and I stopped off at a tailgate Kyle and Suraya put together and started our "Pro-Bowl Day" off right with some great friends and tasty BBQ...a great combination!


After the tailgate we made our way to the "NFL Experience" on the north end of Aloha Stadium...here we are getting autographs...totally worth the 45 minutes in line...

Running the "Bud Light Challenge"...lets just put it this way...records were broken...



We had great seats to a great production from the NFL.  Both the game and the halftime show were great with a demonstration by the US Army Drill Team, F-22 flyovers by the Hawaii National Guard....and did I mention a game played by the best the NFL has to offer....Thanks Jessi for letting this husband off from duty for a day.

1 comment:

bluedevils said...

So glad you got to go Mike. I know that is an experience you won't forget anytime soon. I can't wait till you guys get back here so we can go to a Carolina or Atlanta game together. It's been so long since we were able to have a true "brother's" day. Love you guys!