Thursday, March 20, 2008

and the World's Best Husband award goes to....

...CW2 Michael C Burns!

Last week, I found at my front door a box of beautiful flowers from my hubby with the inscription " because you are the most remarkable woman i know..." WOW. I am not really sure what I did to deserve that or him, but again...WOW. I am really so blessed! In the midst of everything else Mike is doing right now for our country and especially all of us, he still finds time to take care of me. So just a little tip for all you husbands and wives out there, no matter how busy you are or how much you may get to spend time with each other, make sure you let your loved ones know how special and important they are to you by doing something for them for no other reason than "just because".



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty flowers!! it makes me think of spring.
meg

Anonymous said...

Good job Mike! You are my hero!

Yam