Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weddings= Good Friends and Good Times

While I was home this April, my friend from Asheboro and Meredith College roommate, Miss Dee Dee Edwards (know to most as just, Dee), got married. Weddings are always lots of fun to go to, but this one in particular ranked up on my favorites list.

It really was great to see all of my Sweet Suite Girls (my college suitemates). Since graduating, getting us all together has been super difficult and if it does happen, we are lucky to get more than dinner. Luckily this weekend, we got to spend from Friday afternoon until the wedding end on Saturday night. From the moment everyone pulled into my driveway, life was back to normal, talking all at once and laughing hysterically at anything and everything.

That day we had a full schedule starting with a bridesmaid luncheon, nails, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and then dress and hair preparations for the following day.

The day of the wedding seemed to go perfect--everyone was super happy, the weather was great, the Bride was gorgeous, and we even got to break out the Big Booty song--a tradition starting at my own wedding that I hope will carry to Tara's this summer!

It was also great to see everyone else from both Atown and college that I haven't seen in so long. It was almost like being at my own wedding all over again, but this time, not being the bride I actually got to talk to everyone and find out what people are doing. It wasn't even until Dee was getting ready to throw the bouquet and leave that i realized i hadn't sat down or gotten anything to eat or drink during the whole reception!


If only I didn't have to say goodbye to my sweet girls at the end, it would have been a perfect weekend.
MC Girls

Me and Meggo

Our Norm

Tara, Me, Amanda, Meg, and Mary

Jump Shot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful ladies we are... that was one of the best weekends!!