Monday, March 30, 2009

Bye Bye Preschool, Bye Bye Germs

Friday was my last day working full time in the preschool classroom and although i am excited to spend a couple of weeks with my hubby, i am a little sad not to see the other ladies in the room and all the cute kids everyday. Working in that classroom off and on the past year and a half has been such a blessing. Not only have I made some friends, I have also discovered that I have a strong interest in special education--a career choice I have never thought i would want. I will still get to fill in from time to time for them, but i will miss the feeling of purpose i get from working there everyday.

One thing i will not miss though are all the germs! I have been consistently sick for about 2 months now and was given the worst cold yet just 2 days before my last day. I guess I couldn't stop myself from playing with them even though they were sneezing and coughing all over me!

Hopefully I will feel better soon, because Mike and I are going camping tomorrow for the week at one of our favorite beaches, Bellows Air Force Base. We will be out of touch until next Saturday, so I hope you all have a great week, and spring break for you Hawaii friends and we'll be back next weekend with fun new pics and stories!

1 comment:

Megan Tetter said...

have fun camping!!! enjoy time with mike!