Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 4 Years!

About this time today, 4 years ago, i was getting ready to marry my best friend and the sweetest guy i know. It was a great day, and its been an even better 4 years. I don't think either one of us could have ever predicted that in 4 years our life would be like it is now. But I love our family and am thankful for everyday i have with them. Mike you are a great husband and father and I love you so much!

I don't have quick access to my wedding pics at the moment, but i did find some fun ones from our engagement! Enjoy!

the proposal... well the second time, discovery cove wouldn't allow mike to take the ring in the water with the dolphins--so he did it again on the beach!


this was my yes...
and here's my favorite dolphin in the whole wide world...Cindy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. So sweet. Time flys by fast. Congrats!

Hope said...

what an awesome story!