Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You'll Never Know Until It Happens To You

You always watch those America's Funniest Home Videos with the babies who fall asleep in their food...i never could understand how that happened, or even why the obviously 'unfit ' parents let their babies get that tired...well i am here to tell you that it happened to me tonight. One bite Nora was awake (admittedly tired and fussy, but awake none the less) and the next minute she was like this...Yep. Dead Asleep. and there is a GREAT video to go along with this, but I will be saving it for movie monday next week...it'll give you something to look forward to!
*disclaimer: i would like to say that it was a weird day in general. much to my excitement (yeah right) the babies have once again picked up a cold and they have slept the majority of the day and when they weren't sleeping they were fussing. Appetites always seem to diminish during these times, but with our 12 month appointment looming in, i can't afford to let them skip meals, the doctors already think the babies are too little...so hence the force feeding through sleepiness and sickness (which you will see more of on Monday!).

1 comment:

Dana said...

awesome! That is too cute! Every single baby picture (well like 50%) of me are asleep in my high chair. My toddler pictures are of me randomly asleep throughout the house..under a coffee table, in a hallway, in front of a door, etc. Just something to look forward to :) Hope the colds go away soon..I feel your pain, but not quite as much because I just have one fussy munchkin..not two!