Monday, February 7, 2011

Auntie Megan

Sorry Meg, don't kill me.


I'd like to introduce Auntie Megan. She graciously offered to come help out for awhile and we are so very grateful. Megan is a fun, kind, adventurous, carefree, hardworking, fearless, sweet, southern girl. She's also a twin herself. We're kind of giving her an education on what it was like for her mom to raise her an Michael. I think she has already called home a few times to thank her mom for all she did for them growing up!

Megan has also just started her own blog. I will link it to mine soon, but here's the link so you can check it out. http://www.mjbarbres.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,We haven't met. I thank you for being with our precious loved ones (Jessie, Holden, Nora), even if it is in remote Hawaii, lol! I do know your dad; we grew up together. I love your blog -- keep it going. Hey to your family. Auntie Beth (Caudle) Comfort
P.S. I wasn't able to post this on your blog.