Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to San Felipe Mexican Restaurant, The Greatest Place on Earth

Can I get an Amen?


Katie and I fullfilled a very important Motherly/Nanny duty and introduced the kiddos to the world of San Felipe for which no doubt, they will never be the same. They took to cheese quesidillas and beans like it was their purpose in life and Nanny and I were both so proud!


I am already expecting a request for their 2nd Birthday Party to be held there. They were oh so intrigued by the singing and sombrero wearing (even if it's a silly miniture sombrero that is guarded like Ft. Knox) It's definitely the "cool" thing to do!



2 comments:

NoPermanentAddy said...

I love this post. And Mexican food. I'm proud of you all for introducing it early! Next time have a long layover in Texas and we will bring Mexican food to IAH!

Ada said...

Where did you get those placemats?? I've been looking for something similar..