Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning

As I do every year, we spent Christmas Eve night at my dad's house. This year though they have recently built a new home, so it is the first Christmas not spent in the house i was born in (minus the two spent in Hawaii). Honestly though, i hardly thought about it--the house feels just like home and it's on family land that i have spent my childhood around. Also with the babies, we have begun new traditions anyway--all for the better, yes?
Here we are first thing in the morning.... i just love walking into the bedroom in the mornings and having two beautiful smiling faces staring up at me.

Nora went straight to her new toys from Santa...Holden took a minute to warm up, as he likes to be held first thing in the morning, but it wasn't long before he was exploring all the new things!

Uncle Dane, Uncle Gary, Aunt Vicki and Cousin Anna came over to see us too!
Playing in the new tent
Nora loves to open presents!
I love these blocks mom!

with my sweet boy
Grandpa and Uncle Dane fed the babies breakfast--pancakes, bacon and cheesy eggs!


Now it's the adults turn!



It was a fun morning, but just the start to our long day!

No comments: