Thursday, December 2, 2010

Helping Mommy Pack

I actually have got a head start this year with the packing...well at least the babies stuff. They are really into helping me while i do it. They just love crawling over my folded piles, dumping the socks all over the floor, hiding shoes and pulling clothes out of the suitcase as i am putting them in. I am so grateful for their helpful nature.

Occasionally I would try something on one of the babies to see if it would fit or not...Holden ended up in a hilarious outfit that reminded me of (excuse me but it's true) a male stripper outfit. He was cracking me up in his boots and no pants. Happy as could be!
and Nora was not very happy with my suggestion that she ride in the suitcase so that Mommy wouldn't have to hold her the whole time on the plane. I'm not sure what she was so upset about...

Oh baby girl, no need to give me that look...i'll hold you the whole way--just please promise to sleep some, okay?

No comments: