Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babies Babies Everywhere

So, you may or may not be having the same experience as me, but it seems that everyone i know has just recently had a baby or is currently "with child". It's a serious baby boom for sure!

I never got to acknowledge any of these because of my own babies birth but 2 of my very good friends had babies within days of me.

First my friend from college, Lacey, had her son Carter on Nov. 28 and then my friend Hillary had her son Jack on the 29th. I received both of these great pieces of news while I myself was in the hospital and in the beginnings of labor with the twins. Funny thing is, none of us were actually due at the exact time we had our babies, but they all came out together!
Welcome Baby Carter and Congratulations to Jonathan and Lacey!


Congrats to Jake and Hillary! Here they are with Baby Jack's on their first family Christmas. Baby Jack is already a BIG BOY!


About a week and a half ago my long time and best friend from home, Neelie had her first little girl, Dallyn Ruth. Dallyn is about 3 months younger than the babies--which is exactly the age difference between Neels and I--it must be fate that they will best friends too!

Congrats to Jonas and Neelie! Here's Dallyn --in the words of my friends daughter, Bethany, "cold-kickin' it"


Just this past week on St. Patty's Day the 10th grandbaby was born into our family--Mayson Thomas. He spent his first day in the world as simply Baby M--but names are super important and i can understand the need to get it just right! and Mary Beth just an FYI, I think his name is great!
Congrats to Mary Beth and Mike!
Also, I'd like to send a quick shout out to our friends Kim and Jordan on their new fetus. (their term, not mine!) They are due sometime in late September, and although i am sad this will interfere with plans of coming to visit me this fall, i am so very excited for another baby in our group. Love you guys!
The Howell "Fetus"

Mike and I are so excited for all of you guys and can't wait to meet all your new additions! Yay for babies!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Haha..wow it is a baby boom! Don't worry we'll give Fetus a name at birth;)