Saturday, March 27, 2010

Outdoor Discoveries

The babies are growing more aware of their surrounding each day, so Nana (my mom's official grandparent name) and I have been taking them outside some this past week to see the flowers and trees, feel the wind on their faces and the grass between our toes. So far the wind is a bit much and Nora especially doesn't like it blowing in her face, and the grass is a bit too pokey for Holden's feet right now. But it's a nice distraction and I love to watch their faces as the experience new things, even if it is something they aren't sure about.
Here's some of our pics from this week!

inspecting the pokey green stuff




no so sure about this!


giving my mommy my best boo-boo lip




1 comment:

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

Jess, do you know who Nora looks like in that first pic? Yes, like you in some of your baby pics at that age. It is amazing how they change from time to time looking like you, then Mike, then you.... I'm glad you have them outdoors. They will soon begin to appreciate it and want to be there more than in. That is a good thing! Love ya all! XOXO's