Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Over-Baked

We're still waiting on this baby and he seems to be in no hurry. 

Wish he'd share a bit of his patience with me.  

This belly is really starting to take over my life.  Oh i long for the days of being able to get in and out of the car/bed/bath/couch easily.  I'd really like to go to a restaurant and actually fit in the booth again (i'm actually not exaggerating) and it'd be nice to be able to be able to bend over again--i beginning to feel like i use my husband and kids as my personal servants 24 hours a day.  

anyway...it is nearly over.  our induction date is set for this Saturday if nothing happens before then.  I am still praying (and trying) really hard to get labor started before then, but in all honestly i'm beginning to lose hope in this happening naturally.  Either way, we'll be holding our sweet #3 in just a few days and that is pretty exciting. 

No comments: