Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calling All Mommies

So, we're coming home AND SOON...if you haven't heard!

It seems my family and friends have done a very good job of collecting baby things for us so we don't have to bring so much with us.

However, i am still looking for
-a bumbo (or 2 would be nice)...our preferred bathing method!
-a boppy
-and this is totally a frivalous request from Nora but she really likes the light up soothers that hang on the cribs... so if you have one just sitting around she would love to borrow it!

just email or comment me if you have one of these and are willing to let us borrow for a few weeks!

Well that's all for now, just a few days left!

3 comments:

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

I have a boppy that I got from Jenn when I got the clothes just so you would have one here. Love ya, Grandma Anne

Pegram said...

I have a bumbo (2 actually)and a boppy. Let me know if you still need them and how I can help get them to you!

Eric, Jenn, Carrie, and Emily said...

We have an aquarium thing that hangs on the bed. Would that work? It plays soft music, has some lights, etc. let me know. Jennifer