Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 3

Monday was a very full day for us although it started kind of slow. Mike and I work up this morning and looked at the clock to see that it was 10 am. My first thought was "the babies!" --and they were FINE...just slept for 15 hours is all! What's even funnier is that they went back down after being up an hour because they were tired again. I know it is just the jet-lag...but WOW!

I ran out and got us some good ole chick-fil-a and my brother Alex met us for lunch. It was his first time meeting the babies and i just want to say that they were in such GREAT moods! I'll devote a whole blog to Nora and Alex later. Anyway it was really good to see him and it seemed that both he and the babes were having a great time.
After lunch with Alex, we all went to Dad's shop so he could do my hair. "Yes", i still wait to get my hair cut when i come home so Dad can do it. I've tried a few different people in Hawaii, but i can't ever get the cut that i want. Dad does it best, and its worth the wait. While Dad did my hair, Mike and the babies played together on the floor. Grandma Anne was able to get off of work early and come play too


Then we went back to my mom's house to see Great-Grandpa Williams for a little bit. While waiting on him Daddy and the babies played in the floor again and Mommy took some fun pics. I really do just love watching Mike with the babies. He's the best Daddy ever!





Nora dancing in Great-Grandpa's lap
Then, YES THERE'S MORE, Nanny Katie came to see us! She arrived just in time for bath, feeding and bed so she helped get them ready and gave Daddy a little break that night. Night time routines are always pretty busy and we failed to get any pictures of Katie with the babies, but i know there will be some more before we leave. After bedtime, Nana took over baby duty and let Mommy and Daddy go out with Tim and Katie to eat at one of our most anticipated restaurants, SAN FELIPES!
We definitely didn't forget to take a picture of this fine moment...however i could hardly contain myself from digging in!

Me with my sweet friend Katie!
and then one with her newest addition "June"...June really didn't like me too much!

No comments: