Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was last week and some of my best girls took me out for dinner and supposed dancing...which did not end up happening that night because of a series of funny and unfortunate events. But we still had a great time and made up for the dancing disaster by making a second trip out a few days later. The theme was COUNTRY...yes, there's even a little of that in Hawaii. We ate lots of fried foods at Bubba Gump's and danced at Nashville Waikiki.



Lt to Rt: Marybeth, Sarah, Britta, Me and AnnaStop Forrest Stop...that's how the waiter knows you need him Anna and I


On my actual birthday, I got my favorite foods...Papa Johns pizza, hot wings and yummy cupcakes and celebrated at home with the babies and Anna. This was the babies first pizza and i think they liked it!



really..its heaven. especially that bottom rt mint cookies and creme cupcake...oh man!












No comments: