Monday, May 23, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

I went to Elizabeth's school play last week..isn't she cute? It was a musical glimpse of history set around an archaeological dig... there was even a "thriller" number with a bunch of dancing mummies. Here we are reinacting the lei presentation...we wouldn't want Marybeth to "miss" the moment!and can I just go off track for a minute and say..."where did the time go?" Just look at how much my girl E has grown! She's not too far from my height now and look how little she was in this picture...probably 4 yrs. ago now. And then there's me...pre-mommy days... whoa.and while we're at it, look at this big girl too and how much she's changed from the picture above. She was 3 when i met her. oh my.

okay and now back to present day, school plays and mommy things...here are some of favorite mommies, Britta and Marybeth. They are both leaving me in the next 2 months. So sad to see them go, but as is the life of a military family. I'm counting on the fact that we'll meet again--and maybe even be stationed together again. But either way, these 2 will def. be friends for life!

No comments: