Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pineapple Princess, I Love You, You're the Sweetest Girl I've Seen

...some day we're gonna marry, and you'll be my pineapple queen. ~Annette Funicello



We visited the Dole Plantation this week....it's like my tenth time. no kididng. but that's cool cause i like pineapples. and now Anna does too. see.



a rainbow eucalyptus tree..it's awesomewaiting for the choo choo train
pretty plantation

all aboard










now a new experience at Dole would be actually eatin a yummy lunch...i have tried a lot of things at the snack bar and besides the dole whip i've never been too impressed...BUT this time, we strayed from the pineapple concoctions and had yummy kalua pork quesadillas



and fish tacos. BOTH were FABULOUS, i'd totally go back just for the food...just sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my fav dress that Nora has on! It's so pretty and tropical! Love you guys,
Jenn, Eric, Carrie & Emily