Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEW CONTEST

Yep. It's that time again. Burns Family Blog Contest.
(this post is going to stay at the top of the blog for the next week, so scroll down for regular blog updates!)



If you follow me at all you have seen my incessant posting on Facebook to try and win a free photo shoot for our family when Mike returns. To add an extra incentive to my blog readers...after you vote, comment on this blog and that will enter your name into a drawing to win one of these 3 prizes.

*you must have facebook to enter this contest*



PRIZES


Yummy Coffee Macadamia Nuts
Dash Board Hula Doll

Here are the instructions for the facebook vote:


1st --go here http://www.facebook.com/SimplyBlissfulPhotography and "like" the page

2nd --go here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150178434932046&set=a.10150178425367046.304323.125366812045&type=1&theater and "like" my picture

3rd--tell all your friends and family!!

4th--don't forget to comment on this blog so you can be entered into the "Burns Family Blog Contest!"

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you win the contest! Aunt Diane

Scotty said...

I NEED the dash board hula doll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I tried to do this the other day but couldn't, I was apparently missing step one in the process. No worries you are "liked".
And fyi, even if I didn't know you I would have totally picked that picture. ADORABLE!!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Holden said "ANNA"!!!!!

Megan Tetter said...

I have "liked" and "liked" and thomas has "liked" and "liked" and we both "like" coffee so there ya go!

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

I love the pics! The dash board hula girl is the best!

Timothy said...

I voted, and I want the hula girl. Thanks.

Katie Lynn said...

Put me in too!

Anonymous said...

My fb friends are complaining that I am spamming up their timelines..... But they are voting!!! Good luck!
Mandy

Hope said...

Kona Coffee for us, if you please! I really hope you guys win the contest! miss you
Chris

Unknown said...

Hey Jessi! The Robertson family has liked them. Hope you guys win!

Unknown said...

Hey Jessi! The Robertson family has liked. Hope you guys win!

Pegram said...

I "liked" on FB for me and JP! This is the first time I have "liked" anything on FB. Aren't you proud!

Tara said...

Good luck on the photo contest! I hope ya'll win.

Ada said...

I love the pic of ms. Nora!! I hope you win :)

Megan Barbre said...

My mother and I would love the nuts since everyone else is fighting over the hula doll.

Kitchen Cat said...

I got you covered and I made Kirk vote for Nora too! Although even if I didnt know her, totally would have picked hers to vote for!

Jennifer said...

I want the Macadamia nuts. Please.

larsonck23 said...

You had better win!!! Hope you do!! if not how bout I take your photos!!! LOL! just kidding!

larsonck23 said...

You need to Win!!! You had better! If not maybe ill take your photos!!!! LOL!!

Megan Barbre said...

My mother and I would love the nuts since nobody else has claimed them...

Eric, Jenn, Carrie, and Emily said...

I voted and want the hula girl too! Carrie loves Anne's! Love you!

donnabarbre said...

Helping out all I can. Voted and reposted and checking votes daily. Hope you win. Voted for you, but you've got the best photo anyway. Have always liked it. You'll be a winner anyway when Mike returns.

Michelle said...

Both Christopher and I "liked" the picture for you! We hope you win!!!

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Me liked Me liked. I never got a dash board hula doll!