Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 11

Today was another pack up and travel day and overall it was a smooth transition. Except for this little mishap! Apparently while we were busy running around the house Nora was busy scooting around and creating the biggest baby wedgie ever!

"What?"
Mike and I spent the morning doing laundry and packing then we met Mamaw for lunch on her break. Before leaving Jacksonville, we stopped by Mamaw's office so she could show the babies off. They were their usual charming selves and had all the ladies ooing and awing.


Here's Daddy and Nora before we went to lunch. They were both sporting their UNC gear today!Our next stop is to one of our favorite spots, Fort Caswell on Oak Island. This is where Mike and I first fell in love (12 years ago this summer!). Fort Caswell is also where I worked as a staffer for 4 summers during my highschool/college years. Caswell is also where one of my dear friends, Yam, lives. Mike and I are excited to take a few days to relax in one of our favorite spots and spend time as a family.



Here we are right outside of our room, literally. I once got to spend a whole summer waking up to this view. We sure do love the beautiful Hawaiian waters, but the Atlantic Ocean will always be home.
I convinced the hubby and Yam to go to San Felipe's with me for dinner, because so far we've only been there once and i love it way too much to not eat there at least 3 times!

Nora fell asleep soon after we got there.
Holden tried to sneak some chips and salsa while we weren't looking--silly boy!and here's me and Yam!
Then we came back to put the babies to bed. Traveling really does wear the babies out! Yam hung out while we got the babies ready. I just love these pics of him with Holden!Here's Mike burping Nora the "Nora-way" since we have such trouble getting her to bend, we've adjusted!I missed the sunset putting the babies down, but still got some pretty shots. I've really missed this place!

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Holden looks like he knows exactly what to do with that chip. Pretty funny.