Friday, June 25, 2010

Whatever Floats Your Boat!

Babies got a new float..and it's pretty awesome! --so awesome that we ordered one more in a froggy shape for Holden. For now they both fit in together but i doubt that will work for too much longer!

Anyway this is what we did on Daddy's last day with us--it was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. These pictures are some of my all time faves!
How did she get back there?You can't have my ball!Step Back Sis--I'll handle this!This right here is the man of my dreams and the best Daddy in the whole world...i love him

5 comments:

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

Jess these are great shots! Nora is just a hoot! She loves gettin' in there and playing around. Holden studies everything! The pic after Holden eating the ball, where he is so stern looking. You can really see Carol in Nora's eys and smile and guess who on Holden's. And the "I'll handle this" shot looks like you know who too!

Thumbs Up? Thumbs Down? said...

Love that floral swimsuit on Nora! Is Holden naked? Just kidding!

Eric, Jenn, Carrie, and Emily said...

Hey Jessi! I love these pics too...all the colors are pretty, and your babies are beautiful! Will you email me with Nora's sizes? I finally cleaned out clothes and have some stuff you might want. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Totally Priceless! Thanks! Auntie Beth

Kimberly and Jordan said...

Aw, good times! They are very cute in the same float.