Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goodbye FRG

I went to my last 225 Coffee a few days before we left.  It's been an interesting 6 years with this group that is forever changing.  I have been the longest standing member for some time and it was finally my turn to go.  We met at Bravo's and had a fun time eating, talking, meeting new babies, and playing games.  The ladies were also so nice to give #3 and i a sweet "shower gift" because i won't be around to have a shower.  The current group of ladies are pretty great, and i hate to be leaving now but the Army is a small place and i hope to see some of them again someday!

the ladies, and one little man!
my last belly shot with the preggo group
this is Ann-Marie--with little Macy D chilling out on her fabulously "ready" belly.  Ann-Marie has since delivered a sweet big boy, Theo, weighing in at 9 lbs, 13 oz. Whoa Mama!

No comments: